Ballots are due on Tuesday, Feb. 11, for Vancouver Public Schools’ levy election. A three-year supplemental levy for VPS is on the ballot. If approved, the levy would continue the current level of district services, programs and staffing through 2023.
As of Friday morning, 23.8% of ballots had been returned countywide for the Feb. 11 special election.
Ballots can be dropped in the mail (no postage necessary) and must be postmarked by Feb. 11. Ballots also may be dropped off in one of the 24-hour drop boxes located in several Vancouver locations. On election night, ballots must be dropped off by 8 p.m.
On election day only, voters may drop off ballots at several school drop-off locations from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Anderson Elementary School, 2215 NE 104th Street
- Chinook Elementary School, 1900 NW Bliss Road
- Felida Elementary School, 2700 NW 119th Street
- Hazel Dell Elementary School, 511 NE Anderson Road
- Minnehaha Elementary School, 2800 NE 54th Street
- Salmon Creek Elementary School, 1601 NE 129th Street
- Walnut Grove Elementary School, 6103 NE 72nd Avenue