Interested in a career in culinary arts? Join the McClaskey Culinary Institute at Clark College for their Open House!
Clark College McClaskey Culinary Institute (MCI) Open House
- 8:00 am: Welcome/Registration/COVID-19 Screening (MCI Continental Breakfast provided)
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: 30 Minute Hands-On “Break-Out” Sessions
- The Art of Coffee/Espresso
- Pretzel Making
- Cookies and Quick Breads
- Basic Knife & Sharpening Skills
- Basic Cooking Methods
- BBQ Basics
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Lunch provided
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Q & A Session with current Cuisine Management and Baking and Pastry Arts students
- 1:30 pm – 2 pm: Closing
Did you know VPS students can earn up to five Clark College credits in Culinary Arts courses that they take at Fort Vancouver for FREE (over a $600 value)! Students should see their Career Specialist to learn more.
This program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.