- Please arrive between 2-2:30 pm (To get potentially 400 – 450 or so cars through the route we are expecting this assembly will go from 2:00 – 3:30).
- Ask seniors to decorate their cars for this procession
- Asking for only 1 car per family
- Asking a parent to drive for safety purposes and so seniors have the opportunity to interact with teachers.
- Enter at the main entrance and follow signage, drive slow and watch for people
- Asking that windows are rolled down so seniors can talk to staff.
- Vehicles should not stop along the route in order to limit congestion and ensure safety.
- 1 trip through only to lessen traffic congestion.
- If you have transportation issues, please reach out to us.