Did you know that you can still receive your high school diploma—in as little as one week?
It’s not too late, even if you’re no longer enrolled in high school!
You can gain access to college, universities, careers and life opportunities with your high school diploma. A new state law makes you eligible to earn a diploma if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You started ninth grade in fall 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013.
- You met all graduation requirements except for passing a state test in language arts and/or math.
- You took a state test at least once in high school but did not pass.
To apply for a waiver, you must provide proof of one of the following:
- Successful completion of a college-level class in the relevant subject area
- Admission to a higher education institution or career-preparation program
- Award of a scholarship that provides access to a higher education program
- Enlistment in a branch of the military
- Other evidence linked to personal goals
There is no cost to you. To begin the process, please contact the high school that you last attended. We look forward to hearing from you!